Terms & Conditions
- Consultation charges must be paid in advance to confirm an appointment
- Medicine and shipping charges must be paid in advance, post consultation, for medicines to be dispatched.
- No consultation charges are applicable and only medicine and shipping charges are applicable from the second month onwards.
- Consultation charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Medicine charges are not refundable once the medicines have been dispatched from our end.
- Courier services are used optimally as per availability, reach and timelines.
- In extraordinary/force majeure situations like natural disasters, pandemics, other disease outbreaks, riots or other similar situations, courier services might be affected. Best efforts will be made to dispatch medicines using available means in such circumstances. No guarantees are applicable under such circumstances. Patients are requested to bear with the same.
- Homeopathic medicines are usually never prescribed expressly on prescriptions. This is because of the tendency shown by patients to continue medications beyond the recommended time, or to self medicate in future instances of disease. The nature of Homeopathic science is such, that it is not necessary that one medication will exclusively be used for a specific disease/condition. The same disease might require a different medication at different points in time/ instances and the same medication may be required for different diseases, depending on the underlying cause. Hence, in order to prevent self-medication and to prevent any ambiguity in minds of patients, we directly ship required medicines and quantity thereof rather than issuing prescriptions.
- Emergency medicine prescriptions may be given in case medicine delivery is not possible. This is, however, at the sole discretion of Homeocare and its doctors
Thank you for visiting the website (www.homeocareonline.com) operated by Homeocare.
Homeocare understands that the privacy of its users is important. Information collected on www.homeocareonline.com is kept private and never shared with other organizations. This privacy statement informs you about the types of information gathered and disseminated on the website.
Please note that this policy has been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies continue to
alterations will not affect our general commitment to the protection of our visitors’ privacy.
You may visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, certain transactions that you choose to engage in on this site will require your submission of personal information, including, but not limited to, profile updates, applications, and certain databases. As a rule, Homeocare will not sell, swap, rent, or otherwise disclose to any third party any such personal information for commercial purposes. Such information will be utilized only for the purpose stated. To accomplish such a purpose, Homeocare may disclose the information to its employees, consultants, and agents who have a legitimate need to know the information. Homeocare also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order, or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of Homeocare, is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights, of Homeocare.
Use of Information
Homeocare may collect other information about its users that is not connected with any specific personal identity, such as data about usage and service operation. The following summarizes the types of information that we may collect.
System Information, IP Addresses, and Referrers
Homeocare’s website contains links to other independently run websites that are not controlled by
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While Homeocare remains committed to protecting the privacy of our users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We do so by using secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, however, we make no representations regarding the veracity of such measures.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, you may contact the official functionaries of the institute whose contact details are provided on the “Contact Us” page
Homeocare does not guarantee the accuracy of the content contained in its website. The users of this site are fully responsible for their actions when using the content of this website. Homeocare will not be liable for damages of any kind for any consequences arising out of or in connection with the use, or the inability to use, or the performance of the information, services, contents or materials contained in this website. No person working with Homeocare or on this website will be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the content contained in this website.
Homeocare reserves the right to periodically update, add to, delete or revise the content in this website, without any prior notice. Homeocare also reserves the right to make changes to the technical aspects of this website without any prior notice. The technical aspects include, but are not limited to, the front-end look and feel, the architecture, the site map, the tools and functionalities, the applications and features, and the platform.
The material on this website, including the design, text, audio-visual content, photographs, graphics, Institutional logo, etc., is subject to copyright protection unless indicated otherwise. Homeocare prohibits the reproduction of material in this website, its modification or distribution, without prior written permission of the authorities of Homeocare.
All disputes related to the services provided by Homeocare on this website and otherwise, are subject to Vadodara, Gujarat jurisdiction.